MEF is pleased to be supporting the event with two co-hosted panels on the 22nd May at Digital Matters - MEF members can also secure a 30% discount on delegate passes!
MEF PANEL - 22nd May “App, app and away”: Synchronising apps with other existing platforms
This panel will explore the myriad of challenges surrounding launching apps, the many options for monetising content through apps, and monetizing strategies other entertainment industries can learn from gaming app experiences.
- Thawatvongse Silamanonda, SVP, International Business Development, Mono Technology
- Milind Pathak, Vice President, South Asia, Comviva
- Steven Frank, Director of Business Development, WildTangent
- Michael Schneider, CEO, Mobile Roadie
- Nic Hodges, Head of Innovation and Technology, MediaCom Australia
- Joe Jasin, Vice President, Corporate Development, Polaroid
- MODERATOR: Colin Miles, Chairman, MEF Asia and Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing, internetQ
PANEL - 22nd May “Pocket size me”: Aligning developments in mobile technology with digital content
Exploring mobile strategy best practise in a world where we increasingly watch our phones this panel will touch on mobile monetisation opportunities in the media and advertising value chain, and whether it should be mobile first, web second, or not for digital content and marketing?
- Ralph Simon, Chairman Emeritus & Founder, MEF – Americas and CEO, The Mobilium Advisory Group
- Phil Chen, Head of Global Content Division , HTC
- Vishal Bali, Managing Director, Telecom Practice Group, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Nielsen
- Jayesh Easwaramony, Head of Business Development, APAC, InMobi
- Arunn Asthaana, CEO, VVIDIA
- MODERATOR: Ian Chapman-Banks, GM Asia Pacific, Consumer, Smartphones, Tablets and Content, Dell Consumer Asia Pacific
Don't forget MEF members receive a 30% discount on delegate passes to both Digital and Music Matters in Singapore for 2012 - to register and receive your discount contact Winnie Cheung @ Branded Asia.
For more details on all the other great panels and events throughout the week check out the Asia Matters website.